1. Cost-effective diesel tractors to improve efficiency and productivity. Whether you are a lifestyle or hobby farmer or commercial farmer. We know anyone can build a tractor to a price, but at the end of the day something has to be sacrificed for that cost saving.
These cost savings may be the tractor manufacturer using lower grade steel, low capacity engines and other cheaper components reducing the performance and lifespan of your tractor.
Elite Tractors specialise in striking the perfect balance of muscle, affordability & quality!
2. Wholesale tractor sales and prices direct for farmers big and small – We also sell tractors direct to drive home our belief that striking the perfect balance between muscle, affordability and quality can be achieved.
Selling tractors direct to you for wholesale prices reduces your purchasing cost and in many cases allows you to buy a higher performing tractor from us for the same price you buy a lesser one for retail.
3. Tractors with safety features and user-friendly options others may charge you for – Some tractor suppliers try to upsell you with countless “add ons” which are not featured in the purchased price.
At Elite Tractors we don’t work like that. Want 8 speed forward and reverse so you have a gear for every situation? How about quick and easy engagement selection between 2WD and 4WD, high and low beam headlights or ROPS tractor cabins made to Australian standards to protect you?
4. Tractors manufactured to Australian standards. Some tractors for sale do not pass Australian standards. All Elite Tractors are so please be aware of this before making a final decision.
5. Commitment to honest and supportive after sales service. CEO of Elite Tractors Peter Merretz is a real country boy growing up on a farm outside Bundaberg.
It’s part of the reason Elite Tractors exists. More importantly, Peter was raised with farming values.
We’re about people helping people, talking to each other and if there is a problem, addressing it and solving it.
Peter’s country boy values are now a big part of the team culture and brand at Elite Tractors of our commitment to transparent and supportive after sales tractor services.
6. Let’s talk tractor models and precision engineering. Elite Tractors have a range of different horse powered tractors with different features that deliver different benefits.
From our 40hp 2WD & 4WD Diesel Tractor with 4 in 1 Bucket to our 70 horse power tractor with 12 speed forward and reverse, large deep grip tyres, king comfy seat and many more features.
Every tractor is precision engineered, comfortable and inspected to ensure your Elite Tractor performs tirelessly whenever you need it to, so it never lets you down.
7. Quality & service warranties. We’re extremely proud of the engineering, quality and reliability of our tractors. We provide you with the best quality tractors for wholesale prices with personal service and supply it to you in the quickest amount of time.
If you do have a problem, we’ll solve it quickly easily and professionally. That’s our quality and service warranty to you where happiness and satisfaction is guaranteed!
• Quick release buckets to remove the bucket fast and easy with no fuss
• Finance is available on some of our tractors
• Rear wheel counter weights so everything is balanced when filling your bucket
• All round vision mirrors which are great nice and handy to see everything when backing up
• Adjustable level stick so you can adjust to see the bucket height when you can’t see the bucket
• Drum brakes so you can stop easily and not get mud in them if you get bogged
• And much more!