• As well as your automatic consumer guarantee as entitled under Australian Consumer Law, your tractor Is backed by a 12 Month, non-transferable, limited, return to base or parts-only warranty, whichever is most practical.
• Making a warranty claim, involves returning the tractor or the failed component to its original place of dispatch for replacement or repair, again whichever is most practical.
• All Elite Tractors: a 1-year/1000 -hour (which ever one comes first) extended engine and power train warranty applies to all tractors.
In the case of the engine, this covers the engine crankcase, crankcase pan, cylinder head, rocker arm cover, timing gear cover and all components fully enclosed within these units, and in the case of the power train covers the transmission, differentials, final drives, drive axles, front axles, power takeoff and clutch housings and components enclosed therein with the exception of the clutch assembly.
The balance of the tractor, with the exception of excluded items detailed below, is subject to a 1 year /1000 hour warranty (which ever one comes first).
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, Elite tractors shall not be liable for any consequential, special or indirect loss or damage and sole liability of elite shall be limited to repair or replacement of defective parts as specified above and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of Elite are hereby excluded.
• It is a condition of this warranty that the goods shall have been used In Accordance with the procedures specified in the relevant operator’s manual.
• This warranty shall not cover damage resulting from misapplication, abuse, misuse, failure to perform maintenance, negligence, fire or accidents.
If the goods have been altered or repaired by someone other than an authorized Elite dealer in a manner, which, in the sole judgment of Elite, affects its performance, stability or reliability, then this manufacturer’s warranty shall be void.
• To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must report the defect in the goods to an authorized Elite Tractor dealer in writing and have confirmation of receipt by the dealer.
• Within the applicable warranty term, including providing photo graphs and where necessary present further evidence of date of installation of the goods.
• The purchaser shall be responsible for transportation expenses for the goods to the dealership or parts only will be supplied.
• Normal wear and tear is excluded from this warranty. As are normal replaceable service items such as oils, lubricants, coolants, filters, and clutch and brake discs and linings as well as components, which are subject to warranty, extended by their respective manufacturers such as batteries, injector pumps, injectors and tyre’s.
• Additionally, belts, hoses, glass, light bulbs, upholstery, cab fittings and air- conditioning components are excluded. Normal deterioration of items and fittings such as plastic, rubber and exterior finish due to exposure to elements.
Inside the Elite Tractor price and product guide you’ll discover some of our industry secrets to buying 2WD and 4WD diesel tractors other tractor wholesalers or retailers usually don’t share.
Just enter your name and email in the form on this page, and we’ll send your Complimentary Price & Product Tractor Guide straight to your inbox!